Monday, February 18, 2008

Surprise beach trip

Wonderful Nathan took me to Cannon Beach for the weekend. Stopped in Astoria on the way out and arrived at Haystack rock just in time to see a spectacular sunset. Nice thing about a beach trip is that it's a fairly short drive but we felt like we really got away for a weekend. Didn't have to rush anywhere, poked around the funky shops in Cannon Beach, and meandered down the coast to the Tillamook cheese factory before heading back to town. As an added bonus we got uncharacteristically sunny and warm weather that will make it so much easier to deal with the rain we're supposed to have all this week.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.